I’m giving another talk on corporate blogging, and would love to see you there.
Build a Rapport with Your Customers and Prospects…Sign-up Today!
Build a rapport with customers by blogging
Given the decline in effectiveness of business-to-business (B2B) advertising, more companies are turning to blogs to promote their products and services. B2B technology marketers are publishing applicable content on corporate blogs to educate prospects, embrace current customers and gather leads. But how do you turn content into sales?
Did you know:
- Business.com reports 81 percent of B2B companies maintain company-related accounts or profiles on social media sites.
- Seventy five percent of B2Bers participate in micro-blogging, such as Twitter.
- Demand Gen Reports reveals nine out of 10 buyers say when they’re ready to buy, they’ll find you online.
- Cision and The George Washington University reports 89 percent of journalists make use of blogs while conducting their online research and 96 percent turn to corporate websites. Sixty three percent of C-suite execs turn to the web to locate information, and six out of 10 conduct more than six searches a day.
Boy…Do we have a case study treat for YOU!
Considering the escalating prominence of B2B blogging, TechAmerica Orange County has assembled a roundtable about B2B blogging to answer some key questions about trends. I’ll moderate a talk about the benefits of B2B blogging and demonstrate how tech companies can incorporate it into their integrated marketing mix.
This program will headline Roland DGA Marketing Communication Manager Dede Sabey. She will reveal Roland DGA’s social media and blogging best practices, metrics, wins and disappointments.
What You Will Learn:
During this presentation, Dede and I will share how to best:
- Present a blog initiative for executive approval
- Select a blog platform
- Position your company as a thought leader in your industry
- Share stories about your products and services in a savvy, meaningful way
- Keep your customers coming back to your blog
- Re-purpose content from other marketing channels for your blog
- Interact with your community and nurture leads
- Determine metrics
- Measure results and report them for company-wide buy in
Who Should Attend:
- CEOs, Marketing VPs and Managers, SEOs, CIOs, Social Media Specialists, Directors and Managers, Brand Evangelists, Technologists, and anyone on the team responsible for your company’s brand visibility!
@ The Door: $20/$40
*Breakfast included. Receive $10 OFF when you use this exclusive discount code [BlogTAOC]
Date: Wednesday, Aug 31, 2011
7:30 a.m. Registration & Breakfast
8 a.m. Program Begins
9 a.m. Program Concludes
New Host Location: SYSPRO
959 S. Coast Dr # 100
Costa Mesa, CA 92626-1786
To registration of if you have questions, please contact Program Marketing & Event Manager Yalanda Oglesby at 949-502-0051 or Yalanda.Oglesby@TechAmerica.org. If you send an email, please kindly call to confirm receipt as they have strong filters.
Featured Thought Leaders:
About Dede Sabey
As the Marketing Communications Manager at Roland, Dede has seen Roland DGA more than double in both number of employees and annual revenue during her 13 year tenure. She co-runs the marketing department, overseeing social media initiatives, event management, collateral, and advertising efforts for all four of Roland’s product lines: wide-format inkjet, engravers, vinyl cutters and milling machines. Her strengths are marketing operations, including budget responsibility, team leadership and project management.
A little about Me (Yup here comes the boilerplate bio!)
Cara Stewart is the founder and chief rabble-rouser of Remarx Media. She’s a fearless leader and entrepreneur with more than 17 years of experience in journalism, marketing communications and public relations. Clients say Cara stands out because of her intricate knowledge of B2B social media and PR. KTLA 5 News (Los Angeles), Mashable, MSNBC, The Orange County Register, The Orange County Business Journal, Communication World and other outlets have considered her as a go-to media resource on the topics of business branding and the use of social media in PR. She also speaks frequently to business, civic and academic organizations, including the Association for Women in Technology, Harvard Business Review, NAWBO-Orange County and Vanguard University, on these topics.
To learn how your company can benefit from the visibility associated with the TechAmerica Orange County Sales & Marketing Roundtable Series, please contact Bob Brunson at 949-502-0053 or Bob.Brunson@TechAmerica.org.