Our Chief Rabble Rouser, Cara Stewart, is speaking at the next TechBiz Connection event on June 16, 2010. She will be part of a panel discussing the merrits of social media. You know our position, what’s yours?
Date: June 16, 2010
Time: 6-9 p.m.
Where: Knobbe Martens, 2040 Main Street, 2nd Floor, Irvine, CA 92614
You get what they are, but have no idea the value they can apply to your business. Is it all just a waste a time or is there a major breakthrough here waiting to be leveraged? This event will take experts from social media analytics, new media thought leaders and practical marketing masters to help you make up your mind if social media is even worth it and if it can be applied to your business.
You will learn:
- How to measure true return on investment
- The 4 Functions of Social Media
- Case studies for b2b and b2c businesses
- What’s upcoming that you must prepare for now
- Moderator: Michael Bonfils, CEO | International Media Management
- Rodney Rumford | Cofounder | TweetPhoto
- Cara Stewart | Founder | Remarx Media
- Paul De Paul | Principal | Pinnacle Partners
- Daniel (Dan) Jacobson | CTO | ActSeed Corporation
Click here to register.